That Poster Boy Smile.


Ring Bearer. December 2011.

All prepped up and good to go for my sister's wedding! My son, looking dapper in this gray number, was the wedding's official ring bearer. I have a separate photostory for this particular event in my other blog. Check it out if you please. :)

On Yue: Gray Coat by Marks and Spencer. Long Sleeved Polo Shirt by Duck & Dodge. Tailored Gray Pants by Marks and Spencer. Black Leather Shoes by Chicco. Bowtie and lapel pin provided by the bride and groom as part of the motif. 

Sharing this on




4 comments:

Pieni Lintu at: December 25, 2011 at 4:08 AM said...

So cute!!!

Czjai at: December 27, 2011 at 11:03 AM said...

Thanks! :)

rebecca at: December 27, 2011 at 1:38 PM said...

How cute! :) Thanks for sharing.

Czjai at: December 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM said...

Thanks Rebecca!
Your photos and blogposts inspire me to take better pictures. :)

Copyright (c) 2011 Pixel Fairy by Czjai Reyes-Ocampo. Powered by Blogger.

Sharing My Snapshots.

Smiling Sally
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?
FTFBadge
Life and then Som
Photobucket

Scenic Sunday
Shopping Bag
studio waterstone